The Nurtured Heart Approach links
- Children's Success Foundation
- Transforming the Difficult Child
- Nurtured Heart Bookstore
- Facebook's NHA page (open group)
- FREE E-course with Howard Glasser, creator of the Nurtured Heart Approach
- Charles Eisenstein, author of Sacred Economics
- The Trash Whisperer (a.k.a. my talented brother) A megalomaniac who picks up trash in his LA neighborhood and is also long term AIDS survivor (so long term I don't think that term is used any more) ex-con, and a guy who really shoulda been a comedian.
- Mad In America - very interesting perspectives on mental health
- Khan Academy - great for homework and learning anything
- The Cynefin Framework - a framework for problem analysis
- Slow Money - gonna change the world
- For nerdy economists who are changing the world
- Jane Glesson-White's blog - She's wrote the book, Double Entry: How the merchants of Venice shaped the modern world – and how their invention could make or break the planet. Here, she reviews books. I know if it's on her blog I will like it and it will help me and our world in some way.
- http://www.altruists.org I'm learning about this group. It is international!
- http://farmyardbootcamp.com The transformation in our economic system is linked to the soil.
- http://www.11thhourproject.org The Schmidt Family foundation funds this project. We are in our our 11th hour. Or 23rd.
- http://www.financeforfood.com How to raise capital for your food project.
Anthony Peyton Porter, a local Chico writer whose columns manage to be provactive, exasperating and inspiring http://www.newsreview.com/chico/anthony-peyton-porter/author
Jacia Kornwise, local Chico dance teacher and dancing shaman,
Scott Lape, singer and song writer http://scottlape.com
Theresa McCarthy, Nutrition Coach https://www.facebook.com/NourishingSolutions?ref=stream&hc_location=stream